London Borough of Sutton
Contact: Mrs Ali Kelly
St Nicholas Way
About London Borough of Sutton
Sutton Council's vision is to build a community in which all can take part and all can take pride. This vision encapsulates our community based-approach and commitment to addressing quality of life issues and inclusiveness. Our five core values reinforce the vision and provide the underlying context to the way in which we do our work. The values form the acronym PRIDE and show how we are:
- PEOPLE-FOCUSED - Better together: We work collaboratively with colleagues and partners, recognising that everything we do is for the benefit of our residents.
- RESPONSIBLE - We think for ourselves and take initiative rather than waiting to be told what to do. We consider options carefully and make judgements, and then we take ownership of our decisions, knowing the risks.
- INNOVATIVE - We think creatively, look for solutions and solve problems. We are always looking for new ideas, learning from our own experiences, each other, and the best in the world.
- DIVERSE - We are passionate about everyone having the best opportunities. We carefully consider the impact of our decisions, and we always seek to act fairly.
- ENTERPRISING - We take advantage of new opportunities and manage risk effectively. We work with the market and with the community to make the best use of public resources.