Royal Air Force (RAF)
About Royal Air Force (RAF)
A career in the Royal Air Force (RAF) is no ordinary job and neither are our apprenticeships.
Regardless of role, gender, age, background or qualifications, we offer the opportunity to work in an exciting organisation. You could be working with cutting-edge technology and gaining UK recognised qualifications all whilst being paid, on average, more than twice as much as a civilian apprenticeship.
We offer all kinds of apprenticeships in a broad range of careers including aviation operations, engineering, hospitality & catering and IT. You’ll get the chance to travel the world, play sport and perform an important role in the RAF.
The opportunities and lifestyle that come with joining the RAF are bigger than just the apprenticeship. We also offer:
- A guaranteed career after your apprenticeship
- World-class training and ongoing development
- A starting salary of £14,783 rising to £18,305 after training
- A culture of camaraderie
- Outstanding sporting opportunities and facilities
- If you join as an ICT Technician you receive an additional £2k bonus on completion of training.
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?