Business Admin Apprentice
About the employer
At Oracle Solutions, we have the capability and expertise to offer the widest range of asbestos removal, encapsulation and remediation services available. With a large team of highly trained asbestos technicians strategically located throughout the UK, we offer genuine nationwide coverage. This allows us to react swiftly to all asbestos needs.
Are you an enthusiastic individual with a good attention to detail? Would you love to start a career in business admin and deliver great customer service? If so, Oracle Solutions Asbestos Ltd have a fantastic opportunity for you! Apply now!
If you’re the administrator we’re looking for, you will be …….
- Friendly, enthusiastic and conscientious.
- You’d be described as being courteous, having high standards and yet are a relaxed team player.
- Reporting to your Line Manager, the successful candidate will play a key role in the delivery of reports, answering the telephone along with general office duties.
- You will have data entry and windows based program skills and a high attention to detail.
- Most importantly you will have an excellent telephone manner.
- You will be ready to learn as we teach you to be responsible for and how to generate reports from onsite collected data.
- You will also be ready to be taught how to prepare project plans of work which will require you to gain knowledge within a highly regulated industry.
1. Administration to include receiving and entering orders on to our system, ensuring the customers’ requirements are met, checking and updating our livestock sheet to ensure a correct lead time is given to the customer at time of order, and sending invoices to our customers.
2. Sales support to include answering calls from our customers, upselling/advising customers on products, and sending quotes to our customers.
3. Customer service to include liaising with our customers/suppliers/couriers to ensure a smooth transaction. Communicate with our customers daily via email and telephone, giving excellent customer service at all times, and also handling any issues or complaints that arise.
- Monday - Friday 9am- 5:30 (30 mins lunch)
- Total hours per week: 40
- Good attention to detail
- Confident to communicate with customers and others
- Polite telephone manner
- Enthusiastic about working as part of a team
- You will have excellent time management skills and ability to multi task and prioritise workloads
- If you do not have Maths and English GCSE grades A*-C (or equivalent) we will support you to achieve Functional Skills in those subjects.
- If hard work is shown throughout the Apprenticeship there is the possibility for a full time position in the company, the company are keen for the Apprentice to stay in the company and grow.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Business Administration