Level 4 construction apprenticeship
- Good communication skills
- Team working abilities
- Practical thinking
- Good problem solving skills
- We're looking for people with enthusiasm and initiative
- You will love working in a team, learn quickly and have a passion for working in construction
- GCSE or equivalent qualification in maths and English (grade C, GCSE Level 4 or above)
- Completing/completed a minimum of two STEM A-levels, predicted or achieved grade C or above 9 or equivalents)
Progression onto a Level 6 (degree) in your chosen speciality, lasting 3 yearsThings to consider
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.70 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
The programme is delivered in what we call ‘block release', which means you get the best of both worlds - a taste of university life and work! Each block typically lasts four weeks and you will attend a minimum of two blocks per academic year. During each block, you will live in student accommodation, close to Stephenson College, our designated Apprentice training provider.