Customer Service Apprenticeship
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Apprenticeship to join a fast growing company The Gypsy Shrine Limited based in Manchester.
This is a full-time role, working as part of the team and providing an excellent response to customers, shipping orders and handling queries at first point of contact. You will also study for a nationally recognised qualification in Customer Service and gain valuable working experience.
The role of a customer service practitioner is to deliver high quality products and services to the customers of their organisation. Your core responsibility will be to provide a high quality service to customers which will be delivered from the workplace, this will include all social media interaction with customers as well as email queries. These may be one-off or routine contacts and include dealing with orders, payments, offering advice, guidance and support, sales, fixing problems, after care, service recovery or gaining insight through measuring customer satisfaction.
1. Learning to apply a range of skills in order to provide an excellent service to customers including answering incoming calls, responding to emails, shipping duties and assisting with some basic administrative tasks.
2. Learning to work effectively as part of a team as well as on own initiative, developing excellent communication skills.
3. Learning to deal with all queries in an effective and efficient way.
4. Learning how to accurately maintain records, both manual and computerised.
5. Meeting agreed targets.
6. Effectively using IT as appropriate.
7. Maintaining excellent levels of attendance with tutor sessions and successfully achieving an NVQ in Customer Service.
What you will need:
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to delivering focused customer services.
- The ability to take ownership of tasks and work accurately and flexibly within a busy team.
- An enthusiastic and positive approach.
- The ability to deal with a range of situations and respond to customers’ needs.
- Good IT skills.
- An interest in fashion and beauty
- Confidence to work alone on a variety of tasks
- Engage with customers whilst remaining on brand
What Qualifications You Will Achieve:
This course is designed with you in mind. We work with you to develop and
deliver up to date and relevant skills to enable you to deliver effective customer service
both internally and externally throughout your company. You will get:
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioners Diploma (RQF)
- Level 1 Functional Skills Maths*
- Level 1 Functional Skills English*
Any person that comes onto our apprenticeship programmes will in addition to the apprenticeship qualification have access to over 500 e-learning courses which you will gain certification for any undertaken. These are optional and not a requirement of the apprenticeship programme and totally free of charge.
30 hours per week to start increasing to 37 .5
£6 per hour
Previous experience is preferred, but not essential.
Apply for Customer Service Apprenticeship
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly