Compliance Officer Apprentice
Based at Martlesham Adastral Park, Seven Resourcing are on the hunt for a motivated and confident individual to join their social and successful compliance team! No experience is required, just the drive and motivation to wanting to learn, as full training will be provided!
Seven currently employ a fantastic team of apprentices who are all working towards becoming full-time employees within the company.
They currently have a 100% success rate in employing apprentices into full-time roles. It is their duty to ensure that the successful candidate a developing and learning new skills.
This is an incredible chance for you to gain qualifications in a brilliant working environment which will act as a portal to success in your career in business.
Your main duties will include:
- Updating candidates files and records
- Answering inbound and outbound calls
- Filing, scanning and printing documents
- Speaking to managers regarding candidates references
- Making sure candidates are ready to start work promptly
- Contacting the candidates regarding compliance documents
- Any other duties as required by the manager
Job Type / Category
Seven Resourcing Limited was only established in 2011, but in that short space of time they've quickly become one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK. Why? Well, because they like to do things differently.
Rather than focusing on recruitment by numbers, Seven concentrate on quality, not quantity. As specialists in the fields of social care, healthcare, criminal justice and nursing, they know exactly what qualifications and experience our candidates need to be able to hit the ground running in a new role.
Oberon House 2nd Floor
- Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00 (1 hour for lunch)
- Total hours per week: 35.00
Expected apprenticeship duration
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
- Functional skills in English, maths and ICT (if required)
- Full company in-house training.
Business and Administration
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Willing to learn
- Ambition to develop into more senior administration roles
- If you do not have GCSEs at grades A-C (or equivalent) in maths and English, we will support you to achieve functional skills in these subjects during your programme.
- After completion of the apprenticeship programme, if hard work has been shown throughout there will potentially be a full-time position available within the company.
As a Seven Apprentice you will also have access to the following perks:
- Travel Allowance
- Monthly Bonuses
- Apprenticeship Support Onsite Training