Recruitment Resourcer Apprentice
Maxegan Recruitment are on the hunt for a reliable and motivated individual to join their growing team based in Billericay. This is an exciting position offering experience within an IT Recruitment Agency, which could lead to potentially progression routes within the company. Interested in the role? Apply today!
- Contact candidates by phone, email and social media
- Identify suitable candidates for predefined contract and permanent roles
- Focus on the candidate – checking and updating their details including: contact, current role, main skillsets, target roles etc.
- Work on a candidates’ CV to check and present it to a client.
- Write an advert for current roles to attract new and available candidates
- Organise interviews for successful candidates
- Grow a business social media presence (LinkedIn and other sites)
- Work on the recruitment CRM system to ensure all information is entered, updated and correct
- Write emails to candidates for representation and exploration
- Assess a specification
- Positively add value to a recruitment sales floor
- Beyond the basic recruitment tasks, you will also identify new clients and projects to be followed up by the Business Development team through various methods.
Full training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Job Type / Category
We focus our efforts only in IT & SAP giving us the opportunity to know our markets. Our experience in these markets give us a key insight in to both client and candidate needs, enabling us to surpass their expectations of a typical agency.
WE KNOW THAT HARD WORK IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS
And like you we don’t have time to waste… Most important though, to us, is our delivery. We have an extremely high placement conversion rate on jobs, based on understanding what the client needs, and placing a candidate not just with the right CV, but who has the right fit for the role.
- Monday - Thursday 8:30 am till 5:30 pm Fridays 8:30 am - 4:00 pm (1 hour Lunch)
- Total hours per week: 39.00
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- IT literate, being proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, excel, outlook etc.)
- Strong and confident communication skills and telephone manner
- Friendly and outgoing personality, with a “can do” attitude
- Good time keeping, and happy to stay late when required
- Someone with passion and aspiration to learn and grow
- If you do not have an A-C grade in GCSE maths and English or equivalent, we will support you to achieve functional skills in these subjects during your programme.
No previous experience in the industry required.
Training to be provided
- 1-2-1 training and support from Key Training for the Level 2 Standard in Recruitment Resourcing.
- Functional Skills in English and Math's - If required.
- Full in house company training.
The opportunity of a full time position on completion of the qualification, if hard work has been shown throughout the Apprenticeship.