Business Administration Apprentice
Maxegan Recruitment are entering our 7th year within the industry, and are going through a period of strong growth. Due to this we are taking on a Business Administration Apprentice to join the team Back office Team.
Reporting into the Management Team, you will be embarking on a 12-month course to learn the trade from the ground up within a specialist SAP and IT Recruitment Organisation.
Within this Business Administration Apprentice position you will:
- Support the Sales Team with administration duties
- Assist the Financial Controller with day to day and month end
- Assist with Credit Control
- Answering telephone queries
- Matching timesheets and invoices
- Confirming receipts of documents
- Formatting CVs as directed by the Resource Team
- Grow a business social media presence (LinkedIn and other sites)
- Inputting CVs onto the database, and registering them
- Outbound calls to request up to date CV’s from candidates (non Sales Format
- Work on the recruitment CRM system to ensure all information is entered, updated and correct
- Beyond the basic administration tasks, you will also work on various company projects and social event tasks
If this sounds like something you would love to do, then do not hesitiate to apply now!
Job Type / Category
About the employer
Maxegan exists to help you achieve your recruitment objectives:
We focus our efforts only in SAP, Oracle, IT & Transformation, giving us the opportunity to know our markets. Our experience in these markets give us a key insight in to both client and candidate needs, enabling us to surpass their expectations of a typical agency.
We have an extremely high placement conversion rate on jobs, based on understanding what the client needs, and placing a candidate not just with the right CV, but who has the right fit for the role.
We work with clients with various needs:
This could be for Part Time, Ad Hoc, Full Time, Contract or Permanent skills.We believe that being able to supply skills, on time and within the required budget is the main reason why customers return to us again and again.
- Monday- Thursday 8:30am- 5:30pm Friday- 8:30am- 4pm (1 hour lunch)
- Total hours per week: 38.5
Expected apprenticeship duration
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration
Business and Administration
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- IT literate, being proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, excel, outlook etc)
- Strong and confident communication skills and telephone manner
- Good time keeping
- Any previous administration experience would be a bonus
- Friendly and outgoing personality, with a “can do” attitude
- Someone with passion and aspiration to learn and grow
- Motivated and happy to stay late when required
- If you do not have an A-C/9-4 grade in GCSE maths and English or equivalent, we will support you to achieve functional skills in these subjects during your programme
- If you succeed within your apprenticeship you will have the opportunity to join Maxegan on a full time permanent basis
- Maxegan have a variety of different company benefits from day one