Business Flying Start Degree Programme
Flying start degree programmes
If you want to go to university but are also keen to begin your career, our Flying Start degree programmes offer the best of both worlds. The skills you’ll learn on your paid work placements with us are extremely transferable, which means you’ll be able to work anywhere in business. While on placement you’ll get to meet our world-class clients and work alongside our highly skilled teams. During your time at university you’ll get to experience the full time student lifestyle, whilst getting paid for the work you do. You’ll gain a degree, and hopefully impress us enough to secure a place on our graduate scheme and you’ll be supported through your journey with us, receiving support from buddies, mentors, career coaches and peers.
Our Business Flying Start programme at Queen’s University Belfast lasts three or four years. You can join this programme alongside one of seven business related degrees. As part of the Business route, you’ll complete work experience during your summer holidays, with a Talent Academy in your first year and a Summer Internship or Work Placement in your penultimate year of university. You’ll have the opportunity to meet and work with our employees – including senior partners – who’ll give you an incredible insight into our culture. And if you impress us, it’s an opportunity to secure a place on our graduate scheme.
Open to students on the following courses:
- BSc Hons Business Management
- BSc Hons Business Economics
- BSc Hons Finance
- BSc Hons Accounting
- BSc Hons Economics
- BSc Hons Economics and Finance
- BSc Hons Economics and Accounting
What do you need
- You’ll need to be on course for a 2:1 or above and apply during your first year of study.
Find out more
- If you’re planning to study at Queens University of Belfast on one of the eligible courses mentioned above, and you are also keen on the Flying Start route, please register your interest for the programme here
- If you’re in your first year of an eligible course, please speak to your faculty about applying
Take the opportunity of a lifetime