Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer
Hunter Skill Recruitment are looking for a new apprentice to join their friendly and close team! Have you considered a career in Recruitment? Recruitment is a fantastic career - it's fast paced and dynamic, every day you'll make a lasting impact. As a resourcer, you will be taught all the sales & customer service skills needed to have a very long and rewarding career in recruitment! If this sounds perfect for you, then apply now!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Sourcing CV’s from job boards – Reid/CV Library
- Emailing/contacting candidates
- Answering incoming calls
- Using and updating CRM system
- Data entry tasks
- Calling candidates
- Advertising vacancies
If this sounds like something you would love to do, then do not hesitate to apply now!
Job Type / Category
About the employer
Hunterskill is a multi-disciplined recruitment agency specialising in matching people looking for jobs with employers in many industries.
We cover employment for the whole of the UK for national and multi-national companies. Since the company was founded in 2003, many businesses have relied on us to fill their temporary and permanent vacancies from our ever-growing database of applicants. For those seeking work, we have been able to help many develop their careers by finding new opportunities for them.
3 Chalfont square
17 Great Colman Street
- Monday- Friday 9am-5pm (30 mins lunch)
- 37.5 hours per week
- 15 months
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional skills in Maths and English (If needed)
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Confident in IT literate skills
- If you do not have GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English, we will support you to achieve functional skills in these subjects during your programme.
- You will have the opportunity to progress onto a level 3 apprenticeship and the potential of progressing onto a full-time position within the company.