Wealth Planning Administrator
Established in 1989, Killik & Co provides wealth planning, investment management and advisory stockbroking services, with access to all major asset classes - equities, fixed income bonds, offshore bonds, commodities and currencies – in over 30 markets worldwide. Killik are now looking to expand their successful team by employing a receptionist apprentice to join the team.
This opportunity presents itself as the ideal chance for an enthusiastic candidate with good communication skills to gain valuable reception based experience that will allow them to develop and enhance their existing skillset. The successful apprentice will have the opportunity to learn from a skilled and experienced team of staff whilst gaining a nationally recognised Customer service programme.
The job role is varied and the main duties will include:
- Assisting the team with the day to day running of systems used (intelligent Office, CRM)
- Helping record and follow processes and procedures using OneNote, including helping to keep the procedure manual up to date.
- Assisting the Administration Executive on projects being worked on
- Reconciling commissions and fee payments and inputting this data into the system
- Working as part of the Wealth Planning pods (made up of a Wealth Planner, Assistant Wealth Planner and Trainee Wealth Planner) and supporting them with all aspects of client administration
- Supporting the wider Wealth Planning team with administration work as required
- Preparing letters of authorities and sending them out to providers
- Liaising with product providers and other third parties to obtain all necessary information on clients’ existing arrangements
- Compiling information received in an easy to understand format as preparation for the Assistant Wealth Planners and Wealth Planners to conduct their analyses
- Implementation of new business
- Obtaining product research
- Pre-populating forms
- Maintaining an up to date file
- Data input into the back office system and / or CRM
- Assisting Wealth Planners to bind and send out reports to clients
- Preparing cover letters
- Dealing with incoming Wealth Planning post
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and be sure to apply now!
Job Type / Category
About the employer
Established in 1989, Killik & Co provides wealth planning, investment management and advisory stockbroking services, with access to all major asset classes - equities, fixed income bonds, offshore bonds, commodities and currencies – in over 30 markets worldwide.
Crown House Second Floor East Wing
- Monday-Friday 9AM-5:30PM (1 hour lunch).
- Total hours per week: 37.50
Training to be provided
- Level 3 in Business Administration
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required
Expected apprenticeship duration
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Client focus and excellent client service
- Attention to detail
- Being Proactive
- Good communication skills
- Deal with issues promptly and appropriately
- Maintain a full and proper understanding of the financial services market
- Enjoys getting things done
- Likes to communicate and share knowledge
- Interest in Customer Service
- Effectiveness and Adaptability
- Team Working
- A-C/9-4 grades in maths and English are desired however not required for this position.
- There is an opportunity for the apprentice to gain a full time role at the end of the apprenticeship, providing the apprenticeship scheme is successful