Social Media Apprentice
Wage To be agreed upon appointment
Working week 37.50 Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 15 Sep 2017 Date posted 16 Feb 2017 Distance 207.4 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001171737 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Experience of using tools such as Hootsuite, WordPress, Google Analytics and PR databases.
- Must have own transport and a clean driving license. Part of this role requires a license as you will be required to go on client visits independently after training.
- A creative mind and ability to ensure all content is of high quality.
- Must have at least one years' experience in a similar role - either permanent or placement.
- A strong attention to detail, extremely organised with excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meeting deadlines.
- 5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (including English Language and Maths), and a relevant level 3 qualification.