Civil Engineering & Construction higher apprenticeship
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good computer literacy.
- Driving licence.
- Ability to build working relationships quickly at all levels.
- Willingness to work across the Wessex Water region.
• 5 x GCSEs including maths and science at grade C (4) or above or equivalent
- A-levels including maths or a Level 3 technical qualification.
For the best candidates further training or higher levels of apprenticeship may be considered.Things to consider
Starting salary of £14,000 + Car Allowance.
Competitive salary on completion of apprenticeship