Net Digitizing UK are looking for a friendly and outgoing individual who pays great attention to detail to join their experienced team as an Apprentice Administrator. The successful candidate will be fully supported by the senior office members who each have a wealth of experience.
As an Apprentice Administrator, your main responsibilities will include:
- Responding to customer queries.
- Taking incoming calls when necessary.
- Informing customers of completed orders.
- Taking clear and concise messages.
- Maintaining and reporting on equipment and related software.
- Keeping work areas clean and clear at all times.
- Check garments/items against job sheet.
- Reporting any errors/shortages etc. to the Operations Manager.
- Prinitng garments/items as per Job Sheet- making notes where necessary to clarify and improve service on repeat orders.
- Checking logo/artwork colours and sizes before dispatch to customers.
- Checking sizes against names and record that they have been checked.
- Cutting materials in preperation for printing garments.
- Regularly checking print tray for new jobs, some of which may alter priority positions on the board.
- Ensuring all jobs are ready for collection/despatch on time.
- Checking all production sample against order sheet before dispatch.
- Bagging and boxing all finished finished orders before shipment.
- Keeping up to date with stock levels of materials and related items and report required stock items to Operations Manager for ordering.
This is an exciting opportunity to kickstart your career and gain vital experience within administration and customer service. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, do not hesitate to apply now!
Job Type / Category
About the employer
Net Digitizing are UK-based, they serve leading workwear/ school wear companies and over 600 contract embroiderers in the UK and around the world. Having worked with top brands in the world they know what it takes to create a stunning design. Although they have won a few awards (Print wear and promotions – best embroidery design award being the latest) they always tell their digitizers that they are only as good as their last design. What makes them unique is their solid foundation, long years of experience strong ethics and dedicated staff.
- Monday – Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Total hours per week: 35.00
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- IT Literate.
- Interest or has experience with photoshop and graphics/design - Would be beneficial.
- On the ball.
- Strong work ethic.
- Willing to learn.
- It is desired that the successful candidate will hold A-C grades in English and Math's GCSE's or equivalent.
- However if these grades are not achieved, Key Training will provide support and upskill through Functional Skills.
- After completion of the Apprenticeship programme, there will potentially be a position available within the company if hard work is shown throughout.
Training to be provided
- Level 2 in Business Administration.
- Functional Skills in English and Math's - If required.
Business and Administration
Expected apprenticeship duration