BT Apprentice programme - Chartered Business Management
At BT, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Whatever your background, there are ten particular qualities that we expect everyone here to demonstrate. We call them strengths. Do you share them?
- Learner - keen and quick to grow
- Drive - ambitious to do brilliantly
- Team - supportive of colleagues
- Networker - connects with other people
- Ownership - takes personal responsibility
- Analytical - careful problem solver
- Change - open to doing things differently
- Customer - Passion for the people we serve
- Commercial - fascinated by business
- Efficient - plans to achieve success
We look for ‘sparks' of great potential that we can develop further with our training programmes and support. If you've got the spark, you can build a great future with BT.Desired qualifications
Higher - You will need to achieve (or have achieved) 2 A-Level's with a minimum of CC grades (or equivalent) by September 2018. In addition you will need to have a minimum of 4 GCSE's at grades 4 - 9 (GCSE C or equivalent or above) including English Language and maths.Future prospects
At the end of your apprenticeship you will graduate from your apprenticeship and continue your career with BT.