Let us help shape your future, an Apprenticeship that has you at the heart of what we do. An opportunity to discover your true potential and develop into a career with a company who support ambition and determination to succeed.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Administrator to join our Supported Living Services working across two sites providing essential frontline administrative support. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is eager to develop their career and relish the chance to earn while they learn in a supportive environment.
We are looking for you if you:
- Are committed and passionate about delivering an excellent customer service experience to internal and external customers
- Have the ability to use initiative and have a tactful approach to problem solving
- Understand the importance of a methodical, organised approach to work, self-motivation and personal drive to complete tasks to the required quality and within timescales
What are the benefits?
- A level 3 Business Administration qualification
- Excellent progression opportunities whether looking to study further or develop in the workplace
- Improved employability through training in the skills employers want
- Learning at a pace suited to the individual with the support of a mentor
- Structured study time during contracted work hours
- 25 days paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Good starting point to get your foot in the door if you want to start a new career
If you want to stretch your mind to new experiences and challenges and believe you have the vision, passion and commitment, then start your journey with us today. Simply follow the link below to apply and upload your CV and a Covering letter outlining what you can bring to this role and stating which location you are applying for.
If you have a disability and require a hard copy pack or a different format, for example large print, please contact the HR department on ext. 5940
If you have any questions about the role, or would like some further information, please contact Saima Yaqub, Apprenticeship and Volunteering Manager on ext. 6002
We reserve the right to close this advert before the advertised date if deemed necessary.