Sales Support Consultant Apprentice with M&GPrudential
M&GPrudential is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our role as an employer is very simple – to provide the right environment for talented people to do their best work, by respecting, understanding and valuing individual differences.
We’re looking for a self-motivated and hard-working individual who will enjoy working in a varied and fast-paced environment of Sales Support within PFP. The successful applicant must be able to work to deadlines with a high level of attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
As a SSC Apprentice you will support various teams within the sales support unit and communicate with internal and external customers both verbally and in writing. You will also learn how an employed advice team operates, whilst developing a high level of customer service and learning the importance of building effective relationships through practical application.
Your duties will include:
- Issuing letters to external providers, chasing outstanding business and working on ad hoc projects as and when required
- Providing pre appointment information packs
- Working closely with back office support teams to ensure business applications are completed
- Answering telephone queries from both Advisers/Partners
- Making out bound calls to Advisers/Partners and external companies
- Supporting lead allocation in the area
- Checking and issuing correspondence on behalf of the Adviser/Partner