M Group Services Plant & Fleet Solutions are looking to recruit an Apprentice Service Scheduler working in our Compliance Service Centre in Castleford.
MGroup Services Plant & Fleet Solutions supports our front line operations by providing compliant, innovative and fit-for-purpose Vehicles, Plant and Equipment. We currently provide a comprehensive fleet of over 6,500 trucks, vans and cars, together with over 15,000 items of general plant and specialist utilities equipment from our Regional Supply Depots.
As a member of the Compliance Service Centre you will be working with the HGV scheduling team, and will be trained in all aspects of management of the "Operating Licence" activities. On the job training will be provided.
As your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Administration of the Operator Licence
- Dealing with external maintenance providers
- Scheduling maintenance events
- Updating systems and keeping accurate records
- Other duties as directed
Skills and Knowledge Requirement
- Good level of education, literacy and numeracy
- Interest in Transport and Logistics
- IT literate
- Excellent communicator
- It is essential that the successful individual is self-motivated and flexible
What's in it for you?
- On the job training; working towards the Transport Manager Certificate of Professional Competence Qualification
- Industry body training through the Freight Transport Association and other accredited training providers
- Health and Safety awareness training
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Career advancement within M Group Services Plant & Fleet Solutions
- Pension scheme