ATT Tax Apprentice
Annual wage £10,500.00 - £15,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday (9am - 5.30pm) Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 31 Jul 2017 Date posted 30 May 2017 Distance 173.8 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001240367 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Polite and pleasant manner.
- Well presented.
- Experience of word and excel.
- The ideal person will be hardworking and keen to learn, they will have an excellent attention to detail and not be afraid to ask questions.
- You may have some office experience but not essential
- Have good computer skills using Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Good GCSE's or equivalent including English and Maths grades A-C as a minimum.
- At least 2 A level's or equivalent or studying towards.