Insurance Apprentice with Brooks Braithwaite & Co
This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to start a career in Insurance, allowing you to gain a qualification and experience whilst earning a wage!
The successful candidate will:
- Deal with the daily banking
- Scan incoming post and issue to account handlers and executives
- Undertake clerical and administrative duties as required by the department or directors.
- Deal with incoming queries from customers, insurers and other third parties (once competent)
- Administration of renewal documentation, renewal quotations, MTA's, claims and accounting procedures
- Oral and written communications to clients, insurers and other Third parties
- Negotiation of renewals
- Action of all personal communications i.e. verbal conversations, Emails etc
- Inputting data onto relevant Open Gi and various web based computer systems
- To understand the FCA compliance requirements
- To be conversant with and adhere to the Company's Complaints Procedures
- To understand and implement company procedures as required by the Company Procedures Manual
- Computer literate and thorough understanding of Company software.
- Efficient Administration skills
- High level interpersonal skills - Ability to build successful, mutually beneficial business relationships.
- Communication skills - Able to communicate to people with various levels of knowledge face to face, over the telephone and in writing.
- Experience within Outlook, Word and Excel would be beneficial
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure.
- Planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Attention to detail
Minimum of 3 A Levels at grade C and 5 GCSEs A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.Future prospects Potential for future progression within the company