ATA Level 5 Laboratory Scientist Apprenticeship - MedImmune
7 days left
Weekly wage £288.46
Working week Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm with 1 hour unpaid lunch break. Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 04 Sep 2017 Date posted 01 Jun 2017 Distance 89.6 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001241532 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good numerical and IT Skills
- Excellent team player - ability to get along with colleagues and work as part of a team
- Drive, enthusiasm and ambition with a can-do approach
- Flexible attitude to work - ability to adapt to changing demands and requirements
- High degree of integrity and trust
- Ability to multitask
- Problem solving skills
- Demonstrate a progressive attitude towards developing their knowledge and skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Have a passion for science and delivering results
- A genuine motivation to drive own development
- Be driven by a desire to make a difference to the lives of patients suffering with severe disease
- Self-motivating with a desire to learn and push the boundaries of the role
- Ability to deal with priority decision making
- Excellent interpersonal and self- management skills
- Will possess 3 A levels (or equivalent), two of which must be in a science subject (ideally biology) at grade B or above. Five GCSE's at grade C and above including Mathematics and English (or equivalent).