Music and Promotions Apprentice
Chrome Dreams, a music & video label situated on the borders of Surrey and Greater London, have a position available for a promotions and administration assistant, to help with a wide range of procedures relating to the company's project management, sales, marketing and distribution.
You will be learning and assisting with many different areas within the business, from marketing and promotion of CDs, DVDs, Videos, and digital content to project management and liaising with our business partners and distributors.
It is important that the candidate has a passion for different types of music, and wishes to establish themselves in the industry through the gaining of the essential knowledge and procedures necessary to succeed in this challenging and ever-changing sector.
The candidate will work closely with the department managers to ensure that suppliers and distributers have the correct marketing material and product in a timely manner and you will be assisting the management team with support in the various activities undertaken.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the promotion of many different new music and video products to national, regional, and specialist distributors
- Supporting the business with administration duties
- Social Media/Online set up
- Day to day administrative duties
- Post and mail outs
- Supporting the managers with a variety of tasks
Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Must have a passion for music.
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Able to take direction well
- Good organisation skills
- Must have a good phone manner
- Work well under pressure
- Must have a positive attitude
- Time-management and the ability to prioritise your work load is a must
N/AFuture prospects If the candidate shows initiative there is likely to be a job for them at the company at the end of the apprenticeship, once the candidate has displayed their initiative and progression throughout the year of their apprenticeship. Things to consider Must be a dynamic individual, as the role will give the individual exposure to many aspects of the business. The role is not a defined one as the requirements of the business changes on a regular basis.