Apprentice Project Management Office (PMO) Coordinator
Overall Mission: An exciting coordinator role within the Drug Delivery Systems Division Project Management Office, based in Loughborough, UK.
- Collation, analysis & presentation of project measurement criteria e.g. On-Time-In-Full data
- Update monthly project resource demand & conduct assessments of ‘planned versus actual' demand
- Update and track project risk logs, project cost files & Quality By Design/Design Control plans
- Coordinate the invoicing process within PMO, write memos, raise invoices & resolve payment issues
- Lead small designated projects for PMO e.g. coordinate transfer activity of PMO teamroom to a new database
- Coordinate New Product Introduction (NPI) guidebook completion for project gate reviews
- Organise key meetings, and take meeting minutes as required
- Chair the monthly project resource demand meetings, write & issue minutes
- Coordinate purchasing for PMO department
- General support in creating diagrams, charts & presentations for PMO department
- Planning & organisational skills, able to work to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Shows initiative and able to work alone and within team
- Knowledgeable of navigating PC applications e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to effectively communicate
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Enthusiasm and eager to learn
- Team player.
- Able to follow instructions
- Demonstrate honesty, integrity and professionalism at all times
- Proactive and ambitious.
Strong A level grades (A-C) or a level 3 qualification in a related subject (Business Admin for example)Future prospects There is a good possibility for the right person, to gain a permanent positon with this company on successful completion of the apprenticeship. Things to consider You will be working full time in an office environment Monday to Friday 9 to 5, with occasional opportunities to visit the factory and/or laboratories. All applications must be made through Apprenticeship vacancies. Do not contact the employer direct as this may result in your application not being considered.