Digital and Technology Solutions Apprentice (Developer) - Degree Level
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
A Digital & Technology Solutions Professional are confident, competent and capable of operating in a range of related roles.
Fluent in written communications and able to articulate complex issues.
Makes concise, engaging and well-structured verbal presentations, arguments and explanations.
Able to deal with different, competing interests within and outside the organisation with excellent negotiation skills.
Is able to identify the preferences, motivations, strengths and limitations of other people and apply these insights to work more effectively with and to motivate others.
Competent in active listening and in leading, influencing and persuading others.
Able to give and receive feedback constructively and incorporate it into his/her own development and life-long learning.
Applies analytical and critical thinking skills to Technology Solutions development and to systematically analyse and apply structured problem solving techniques to complex systems and situations.
Able to put forward, demonstrate value and gain commitment to a moderately complex technology-oriented solution, demonstrating understanding of business need, using open questions and summarising skills and basic negotiating skills.
Able to conduct effective research, using literature and other media, into IT and business related topics.
- Team players who have a desire to grow and be their best
- Confident contributors who want to be involved in making a difference
- A willingness and desire to learn the latest tools and techniques
- Have demonstrated that they have mastered basic business disciplines, ethics and courtesies, demonstrating timeliness and focus when faced with distractions and the ability to complete tasks to a deadline with high quality.
- Flexible attitude.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- A thorough approach to work.
- Logical thinking and creative approach to problem solving.
- Candidates for the Degree Apprenticeship should have a minimum of 104-112 UCAS points at A2 (Grades BCC) or an equivalent e.g. BTEC DMM.
- You will also require Maths and English Language GCSE or equivalent, at grade A*-C or grade 4 and above, or equivalent.
- Previous industry experience, passion and enthusiasm will also be considered if formal qualifications are not held.
- Candidates MUST produce certificates.