Associate Project Manager Apprentice
We are looking for two Associate Project Managers for Shepherds Bush Housing Association.
Every project needs to be managed to ensure its success, An associate project manager knows what needs to be achieved, how it will be achieved, how long it will take and how much it will cost, and works with the project team to achieve the required outcomes. Associate project managers need good planning, organisation, leadership, management and communication skills. An associate project manager utilises resources with suitable skills, qualifications, experience and knowledge to work together in a motivated and integrated team, with clearly defined reporting lines, roles, responsibilities and authorities.
You will be dealing with; Governance, accounting, management, procurement, planning, project risk, etc all in the housing sector.Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Maintain productive, professional and secure working environment
The person we are looking for will be;
- Fully committed to learning the job
- Not afraid of hard work
- Able to communicate in a business-like manner
- You must have a desire and capabilities to become a Associate Project Manager apprentice.
- GCSE in Maths, English, ICT (or equivalent) Grade C or above or other relevant qualifications, relevant experience
- Apprentices will be required to have a Level 3 apprenticeship in project management, customer service or business administration or equivalent