An excellent opportunity working for an established Insurance Software Organisation as an IT apprentice. Do you have an interest in solving IT technical issues as well as a desire to become a software developer? The successful candidate will be expected to learn how to programme during the duration of the apprenticeship.
• Supporting 4 Insurance Brokers so that the clients can be supported on the telephone and also by email.
• Programme Modifications.
• Database administration.
• Helpdesk and support duties - troubleshooting and running diagnostics/issues.
You must want to progress into a software development role.Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Knowledge of computers in both hardware and software.
- Knowledge of coding/programme (any language).
- Great communication skills.
- A passion for software development ready to progress further.
- Well presented.
- Team player.
- Good telephone manner
Minimum 7 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and EnglishFuture prospects Permanent job offer and opportunity to progress on to Level 4 programme Things to consider The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): From April 2017 the ANMW was set at £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.