IS Security Analyst Apprentice
Annual wage £12,500.00
Working week Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:30 Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 21 Sep 2017 Date posted 15 Jun 2017 Distance 103.1 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001253576 Positions 2 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Responsibilities of the IS Security Analyst Apprentice
- Complete scheduled maintenance tasks and service checks.
- Monitor and respond to critical system monitoring alerts.
- Liaise with peers to troubleshoot and resolve complex service issues.
- Identify and escalate potential service risks to protect client services.
- Execute vulnerability scans, review results and present findings and recommendations.
- Liaise with service owners to ensure core security services meet contractual requirements and best practices.
- Maintain and report status on Anti-Virus products and patching levels.
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.Qualifications required
Someone with ideally 5 GCSE grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and EnglishFuture prospects 92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks. Things to consider Benefits: • Ongoing Support and internal development opportunities. You will learn from a high skilled team and there will be a clear plan for training.