Apprentice Data Analyst
B&S Group ensures that it rewards its employees with annual appraisals, bonus schemes, discounts and so much more! If you're a real ‘numbers person' that would enjoy working with data every day, then this is the apprenticeship for you. Don't miss out and apply now!
What you'll be doing:
- You'll create and validate record-keeping processes
- You'll pull and integrate data from different sources
- You'll evaluate and preprocess raw information
- You'll delve into data to discover discrepancies and patterns
- You'll build models that capture a wide range of pharmaceutical operations
- You'll present and explain information in an accessible way
- You have knowledge of Microsoft office with an understanding of statistical analysis
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills
- You have the ability to build relationships with stakeholders of the business
- You have previous experience working in an office environment
A minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivalent qualifications) at grade C or above including English and Maths.Future prospects 96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship! Things to consider Before you apply for this role, have you asked yourself: Do I live close enough to Ruislip that I could commute there and back every day? Do I meet the qualifications required for this role? Am I available to start an apprenticeship within the next two months? Do I want to work in the Data industry and have I researched into it?