UK Insurance Apprentice - Accounting & Settlement
Weekly wage £307.00
Working week Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 03 Sep 2018 Date posted 22 Nov 2017 Distance 100.6 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001335182 Positions 7 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Superior and clear communication, with excellent verbal and written communication skills to enable direct negotiation of challenging and difficult issues at organisational levels
- Strong impact and influence skills, including the ability to remotely influence others to meet agreed targets ·
- Clear understanding of escalation procedures and effective business communication routes
- Good ability to plan and manage personal workload efficiently and effectively, correctly evaluation importance and prioritising accordingly
- Good working knowledge of internal and external processes
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements to practices and procedures · Experience of query and issue resolution
- Proficient use of standard office applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Applicants must be authorised to work on a full-time basis in the country in which the role is located without sponsorship.
- 96 UCAS points (2017 tariff) across 3 A levels or equivalent qualifications.