UK Insurance Apprentice - Transportation, Property & Casualty or Financial Lines
Weekly wage £307.00
Working week Monday to Friday 9am-5pm Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 03 Sep 2018 Date posted 22 Nov 2017 Distance 136.8 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001335168 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts
- Excellent client focus
- Ability to analyse situations and provide recommendations
- Intermediate level of IT systems (Microsoft office)
- Intermediate knowledge of data analysis
- Good presentation skills
- Applicants must be authorised to work on a full-time basis in the country in which the role is located without sponsorship.
- 96 UCAS points (2017 tariff) across 3 A-levels or equivalent qualifications.