UK Insurance Apprentice - International in London
Weekly wage £307.00 - £365.00
Working week Monday - Friday 9am-5pm. Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 03 Sep 2018 Date posted 23 Nov 2017 Distance 100.3 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001335592 Positions 7 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts, building strong working relationships
- Ability to work within a team to high standards and tight timescales
- Ability to analyse situations, provide recommendations and be flexible in approach in order to resolve problems
- Good understanding of IT systems (Microsoft office)
- Self-discipline, determination and an appreciation of the demands of studying while working
- Cultural awareness and able to adapt style and approach to the country they are working in
- Numerate and IT literate and a proficient user of Microsoft Office tools specifically: PowerPoint and Excel Experience
- Good organisational skills and high levels of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and proactively manage own workload
- 120 UCAS points (2017 tariff) across 3 A-levels or equivalent qualifications including B grade in Maths and English GCSE or equivalent qualifications.
Future prospects Possible progression within the company and progression onto the next level apprenticeship. Things to consider Our Process All applicants must apply online. Following an initial screen, successful applicants are progressed to the on-site assessment stage of the process. Work Authorisation Applicants must be authorised to work on a full-time basis in the country in which the role is located without sponsorship.