Solicitor Apprenticeship - Coca-Cola European Parners (CCEP) - Uxbridge
6 days left
Annual wage £18,000.00
Working week Monday to Friday, 9AM to 5PM with 1 hour unpaid lunch. Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 6 years Possible start date 03 Sep 2018 Date posted 27 Nov 2017 Distance 51.3 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001335702 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ability to work with technology
- Ability to work in a business environment
- Customer service skills
- Practical ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Word Use of Email/Internet
- Team Player
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Enthusiasm about tackling all tasks, both big and small,
- Meeting deadlines
- Understanding of confidentiality requirements
- Mature attitude
- Ability to deal with sensitive personal client situations effectively
- Planner/thinking ahead
- Leadership skills
- Minimum of five GCSE grades *A to C or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English.
- At least 120 UCAS points (BBB) excluding General Studies and Critical Thinking.
Future prospects Upon completion of this apprenticeship you will be a fully qualified solicitor. Things to consider Reality Check: If you will have a long commute, then please carefully consider the cost and time involved before applying for the role. Other Information: • This is a monthly paid post and you are required to work a month in hand and you will be entitled to receive statutory minimum annual leave. The salary will be £18,000 per annum dependent upon age and qualifications • You are responsible for funding your own travel to and from your place of work. • You must conduct yourself in a safe and diligent manner and comply with health and safety policies and procedures. • You must uphold and promote the company policies and procedures, promoting those specifically to your area of work, including Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding.