Aerospace Engineer- Degree Apprenticeship
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self motivation and ability to organise own workload working within a team
- Drive and initiative
- The ability to work in a team
- Must be flexible and able to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Mobility may be required
- To be employed by and work for the company.
- To observe the company's terms and conditions of employment.
- In both work and training, to be diligent and punctual and attend courses, keep records and take tests to be determined by the company in order to achieve the training objectives and quality gates
- To behave in a responsible manner and in accordance with the requirements of Health & Safety legislation relating to the individual's responsibilitiesTo promote the company's name and image with respect and diplomacy.
- To successfully complete all activities documented in the Aerospace Engineer Degree Apprentice Training Agreement.
Minimum entry requirements are two A-levels at grade A*-C or equivalent.
These must include:
- Science (Physics or Chemistry)
Or equivalent Engineering biased qualification
GKN are handling applications for this vacancy directly via their website- www.gkn.com
Future prospects An Aerospace Engineer Degree Apprenticeship will prepare you for a career within our engineering and design teams over a four year programme