SEN Teacher with £9,000 training package
Are you an energetic and enthusiastic graduate with an interest in working in Special Needs?
Do you have theoretical or practical experience of the Autistic Spectrum Disorder or complex needs?
Are you looking for a teacher training position that’s paid? No tuition fees?
Then this is the job for you!!
Qualified schools are currently working in partnership with specialist provision based in Barnet who are currently looking for a promising graduate with some experience of working in Special Needs. This apprenticeship is perfect for a Psychology graduate or an experienced Care worker, looking to start their career within education. This will be full-time, fixed term for 12 months until completion of Apprenticeship, with a possibility of progressing onto the next level of Apprenticeship and extending your contract, should both parties be in agreement.
You will have:
• An honours degree preferably within psychology or care
• Experience Working with ASD Pupils
• a passion and a strong interest in working with children with complex needs
• an inclusive and engaging personality
- A highly supportive team who will offer additional CPD training
- Free on the job training through an apprenticeship scheme with a certified teaching qualification with QTS.
- Paid employment and a fixed term contract at a school
If you are looking to combine your academic talents with your passion for education, apply for this role today!