5 days left
As we support customers all over DK and UK, this role will work in the evening shift from 12.00 - 20.00 Monday to Friday.
Our Support Team is an essential part to provide the best service to our customers. We are looking for a dedicated and passionate people who take pride in going the extra mile to deliver outstanding service to our customer base.
This role is perfect for people who are interested in gaining further work experience and developing their competencies in an international workplace, also positive and friendly people to have fun with the team!
What you'll do:
- Help with supporting our customers
- Take care of inbound calls
- Make outbound calls to deal with inquiries from customers
- Help internal staff with questions and answers
- Take care of support tickets created by users
- Deal with inquiries via chat
What you have:
- Be service orientated
- Be service minded
- Keep a cool head in pressed situation
- Being able to multitask
- A bit of knowledge of IT is an advantage
- Fluent Danish and English
Apply for Support Agent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly