A fast growing retail head office is recruiting for an HR Admin Assistant to for our HR department in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. The role is for 25 to 30 hours a week over 4 or 5 days.
This is a generalist role and will include the following duties:
- Undertake duties supporting the recruitment and selection function including chasing references; arranging interviews; liaising with candidates and managers and any other associated duties.
- Undertake duties supporting the use of the HR System including inputting changes onto the system, sending out relevant contractual information, chasing queries with managers, and relevant payroll information
- Undertake administrative duties supporting various HR processes involving terms and conditions of employment. As well as administrative duties relating to organising and taking notes at disciplinary meetings, distribution of information and word processing.
- Dealing with various employee queries such as annual leave, pay and contractual queries.
- Interpreting, assisting and advising employees on various matters in line with the company procedures and policies
Key requirements for the role include:
- Previous experience working in HR or similar role is essential
- Excellent attention to detail, with clear communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven ability and experience in administrative / support position
- Highly organised and able to effectively plan and prioritise
- Competent use of IT Packages particularly MS Office.
- Educated to minimum of CIPD level 3 or similar
- Able to understand and carry out HR process focused tasks
- Commitment to delivering a high standard of HR Service
- Strong interpersonal and professional skills
- Understanding of the need for discretion & confidentiality
- Confident self-starter with initiative and professional approach to work
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.