Apprentice Quantity Surveyor
Annual wage £15,000.00
Working week 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday including one day a week at University Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 5 years Possible start date 01 Aug 2018 Date posted 02 Jan 2018 Distance 30.9 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001345745 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
In order to join our team there are certain criteria that must be met:
- You are eligible to live, work and remain in the UK and a commutable distance to Caterham, Surrey.
- Numeracy, IT, good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to relate to people at all levels, well-developed sense of fairness, logical reasoning, good presentation and communication skills.
- Strong team working skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise.
- Keen to develop and learn about the construction industry.
- Successfully balancing working and studying with high levels of self-motivation and commitment is required.
- Flexible approach as the position might require the candidate to work at various locations throughout the South and living away from home may be required.
- 128 UCAS Points.
- A Level BBB or
- BTEC National Diploma -DDM or
- Access to HE qualifications with 24 Distinctions 21 Merits.
- Plus English and Maths GCSE (C or above), or equivalent.