Electrical Apprenticeship Level 3
Weekly wage £148.00 ►Wages explained
Working week Monday-Friday, shifts TBC. Total hours per week: 40.00 Apprenticeship duration 4 years Possible start date 26 Apr 2018 Date posted 05 Jan 2018 Distance 124.9 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001347106 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- An enthusiasm for the site based trade and willingness to work and learn very important.
- Good communication skills and a willingness to learn.
- Being able to work as part of a team.
- The ability to follow technical drawings and plans.
- A good understanding of IT.
- A basic awareness of Health and Safety in the workplace.
- You must be ambitious, hard working and reliable with a positive attitude to learn new skills and adapt to different situations.
- You need to be able to work under pressure.
- Kind and polite.
- Smart appearance.
- You must be prepared to listen and follow instructions.
- Career minded.
- Good organisation skills.
- Ideally the candidate will have GCSE or equivalent in Maths and English at Grade C.
- A GCSE or equivalent in Science would also be preferred.