TUI Commercial Apprenticeship Scheme, Luton
Annual wage £15,500.00
Working week Monday - Friday Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 2 years Possible start date 13 Aug 2018 Date posted 10 Jan 2018 Distance 73.4 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001348612 Positions 3 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Those that have recently completed their A-Level / College studies or are in their final year of A-Level / College studies.
- Achieved a minimum of 112 UCAS points (based on the UCAS 2017 Tariff) or 280 UCAS points (based on the UCAS Tariff effective up to 2016)
- Interest in the travel industry
- Desire to learn
- PC Literate with basic knowledge of Word and Excel desirable
- Good numeracy and communication skills
- Drive and determination to complete qualification
- Be available to join us in August 2018
None expectedDesired qualifications
Must have completed their A-Level / College studies (or equivalent)Future prospects All Apprentices, upon successful completion of their qualification, are guaranteed a permanent role within TUI. TUI actively encourages career progression and our qualified Apprentices are given the opportunity to continue their learning and grow their career within the business. Many of our qualified Apprentices have progressed into more senior roles.