AAT Apprentice Accountant
- A strong ability in both Mathematics and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well within a team, self motivated and hard working
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
The right candidate must be ambitious and presentable with a can-do attitude, ideally with experience of working within a small practice previously i.e. on a work placement or internship. It is desirable that applicants have proven experience of using Sage Line 50.Desired qualifications
Educated to A Level standard grades A-C or equivalent.
Grade B GCSE or equivalent in Maths and C and above in English.
AAT Level 3.Future prospects Onward supported studies to ACA. Things to consider Parking available. 20 days annual leave, increasing to 22 days when qualified, an extra day off for birthdays and an early finish on a Friday. DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO THE COMPANY - DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THE MINIMUM ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS.