Goldman Sachs Digital and Technology Solutions Degree Apprenticeship
- Have computer science, math, statistics, and/or engineering backgrounds
- Have strong analytical and organizational skills
- Display excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Display a passion for technology
- Are highly motivated and adaptable
- Are accurate and detail-oriented
- Display creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
Applicants will be required to meet the minimum entry requirements of Queen Mary University of London (any of the following):
- Three A-levels with grades of ABB in rigorous subjects
- International Baccalaureate 32 points
- BTEC D*DD
- Minimum of GCSE grade B in maths or equivalent.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Goldman Sachs recruits students and graduates who have a record of outstanding achievement in academic and extracurricular activities. A background in finance is not necessary. What we do require are integrity, professional excellence and teamwork.Future prospects Potential for future progression within the company upon successful completion of the degree apprenticeship.