Film, Event and Celebrity PR Apprentice
Weekly wage £192.00
Working week Monday-Friday, 10-6 Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 15 months Possible start date 19 Feb 2018 Date posted 11 Jan 2018 Distance 46.4 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001348376 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good creative writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled in Microsoft Office packages and experienced/knowledgeable in social media
- A genuine strong interest in the Film & Entertainment industries
- Self-motivation and a proactive approach
- An interest in PR
- A creative (and logical) mind set
- A desire to grow with the company and pursue a career in PR
- A flexible and willing attitude.
- Minimum of 3 A Levels or equivalent is required
- GCSE: 9 to 4 (formerly A* to C) in English Language or equivalent
- It is likely that you may have to occasionally work outside office hours to attend client events and meet deadlines.
- Some travel to alternative locations may be required.