Cyber Security Apprenticeship
Annual wage £18,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday, shifts TBC. Total hours per week: 40.00 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 19 Feb 2018 Date posted 6 days ago Distance 46.7 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001348318 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Competence in Excel spreadsheets may be helpful.
- A keen interest in the technical environment of the Internet, associated systems and Computing would be an advantage.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly together with an analytical mind.
- Must work well within a team and have the ability to communicate well with their peers and seniors. Also may be required to work under their own motivation and without supervision.
- Good attention to detail and a desire to produce quality output is essential.
- A strong ability to prioritise and manage time in order to meet deadlines is essential.
- A self-starter mind-set is required balanced by a willingness to ask questions and seek clarifications where required.
- Resilience and the willingness to ‘go the extra mile' is required for this role.
- Must hold a Level 3 in IT
- GCSEs (or equivalent) A*-C
- A Levels (or equivalent)