IT Support Apprentice
Weekly wage £180.00
Working week Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm. Total hours per week: 40.00 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 05 Mar 2018 Date posted 11 Jan 2018 Distance 247 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001348416 Positions 2 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- To work with efficiency, accuracy and to be able to meet deadlines
- To be able to prioritise workload and work under own initiative
- High level of flexibility and dependability
- Consumer Focused: Demonstrates a clear understanding of who HR customers are and consistently demonstrates excellent customer service, treating all customers with fairness, dignity and respect.
- Quality: Looks for ways to improve services, sharing ideas for improvement with colleagues and managers and being actively involved in implementing agreed changes.
- Performance: Prioritise and orders activities, overcoming obstacles to get results and meet objectives and deadlines. Follows established processes and procedures to resolve problems and make sound, timely decisions.
- Identifies and researches appropriate sources for relevant information in order to answers questions and provide accurate advice. Questions discrepancies, gaps and inconsistencies in data, processes and systems, to ensure accuracy of data and advice at all times. Demonstrates sound judgement in determining when to escalate a problem to a more senior colleague.
- Establishes and maintains constructive and mutually supportive relationships with colleagues and other key stakeholders. Willingly provides support to colleagues to accomplish HR goals as required. Actively participates in meetings, asking questions, listening and providing information and ideas as required.
- Takes pride in and accepts accountability for the accuracy of their work, decisions made and advice given. Applies attention to detail and achieves high levels of accuracy.
- Entrepreneurial Leadership: Provides accurate impartial advice maintaining confidentiality and professionalism at all times. Uses tact and diplomacy with challenging customers. Communicates openly and effectively with other team members and customers.
- 5 GCSEs Grade C or above including Maths, English and ICT