ATT Tax Apprentice
- IT literacy skills
- Problem solving skills
- A proactive nature with good communication skills
- Must be able to travel to both regular place of work (Drax Power Station) and study locations(Kaplan in Leeds City Centre).
- An appetite for learning and development
- Organised with excellent attention to detail.
- An ability to work as part of a team and adhere to deadlines
Essential Minimum of 5 GCSE grade C or above: Maths, English, Science and a further 2 GCSEs (or equivalent), or
Level 3 qualifications including A levels, NVQ/SVQ or BTEC, or
Minimum of 120 UCAS points under the 2017 Tariff points system (or equivalent).Future prospects Following the initial two year term, there may be potential for the right candidate to continue their career with Drax and gain further professional tax qualifications. Things to consider Kaplan will only contact you if your application is successful.