4 days left
- 12-18 months
In this apprentice role, you will have a hands-on introduction to the marketing world by supporting the team in their content marketing, social media and more.
We are looking for somebody with a drive to get into the PR, graphic design or marketing industry and buckets of creativity. Not to mention an interest in technology recruitment.
VMR Consultants’ brand family includes 4 niche areas operating across Europe, including:
- Dot Net Resourcing– Microsoft SharePoint and .NET recruitment
- J People– Java and open source recruitment
- ERP Associates– ERP/Microsoft Dynamics recruitment
- Data Revolution– data science, artificial intelligence, big data, and business intelligence recruitment
In the past 12 months, we have added to our Southend head office with a new office space in London, as well as serving 12 countries across Europe and the USA.
In the coming years we will be looking to open other offices across Essex with future plans to open offices in Europe.
Sound good so far?
- Support the marketing department with administrative duties
- Writing ebooks, blogs, and whitepapers to be distributed internationally. Get your work in front of the eyes of millions.
- Producing social media posts
- Contributing creative ideas to help in building the company’s brands
Our benefits include:
- Training from Facebook, Google, and Open University, as well as our in-house business administration qualification
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Free eye tests
- The opportunity to have rapid career progression- some of our trainees have gone on to earn £100,000 per year within the company
Incentives at VMR Consultants:
- End of month company nights out
- Company arranged events such as football, bowling, go-karting etc.
- The opportunity to earn a significant bonus when a placement is made.
- All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis
- 7 A-C GCSEs or equivalent
- Experience of writing a blog or managing branded social media accounts
- Good writing skills
Apply for Marketing Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly