Business Administration Apprenticeship - Level 4 - Administrator/Project Support Apprentice
Annual wage £16,000.00
Working week Monday- Friday, office hours, Willingness to travel - National overnight stay to support regional meetings and work some unsocial hours. Shifts TBC. Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 26 Feb 2018 Date posted 31 Jan 2018 Distance 196.3 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001356127 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Proven administrative experience.
- Experience of setting up and maintaining office systems and procedures that support the smooth running of an office environment.
- Experience of diary management.
- Previous experience as a personal assistant
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure and on own initiative.
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines.
- Committed and enthusiastic.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good problem solving skills and patience.
- Ability to interact with people from varying cultural backgrounds and social environments.
- Able to work with people at all levels.
- Able to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with colleagues and the public.
- Able to promote equality and value diversity.
- Work within the level of sick absence as set out in Trust Policy.
- Demonstrate a commitment and recognition to the core values and beliefs of an employee of the NHS.
- Able to deliver on the NHS constitutional patient pledges and rights.
- Committed to high quality patient care and patient experience.
- Respectful to and able to promote equality in opportunity, employment and service delivery.
- Committed to continuous professional development and personal growth.
- Able to ensure care of own health and wellbeing to promote improvements to physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Able to work within the Trust's attendance targets
- Ability to perform the requirements of the post to an acceptable standard
- Demonstrates a positive and flexible approach in line with the changing nature of the Trust service delivery model
- Committed to the values based principles of high quality patient care to include; compassion; care; competence; communication; courage and commitment in all aspects of service delivery
MUST Have the Following qualifications:
- 4 GCSEs (Grade C or above) including English Language or equivalent
- NVQ 3 Business Administration or 2 x A Levels
Desirable -RSA III Typing Qualification or equivalent
Able to meet the requirements of the Knowledge and Skills Framework for their roleFuture prospects Possible progression into full time employment with the Trust. Things to consider Willingness to travel - National overnight stay to support regional meetings and work some unsocial hours. Starting Salary of £16,000, Potential for increase to £18,000 depending on experience of candidate at start of employment, to be discussed at interview. Please provide a mobile telephone number on your application, if successful, an invitation via text message will be sent to you, to attend college for approval on the apprenticeship programme. It is essential you attend this interview to process in full your application to the employer. Please note that certificates showing acquired qualifications are required as part of your application, please bring with you the following information to your approval meeting at college: • Photographic proof of ID • Qualification certificates • National Insurance Number • Updated CV Please send your updated CV before the vacancy closing date to email@example.com Please ensure in the subject box of your email that you type your “Full Name” and “Apprenticeship Subject Area” If you require help with putting together a CV or Interview skills, please contact: 01226 216 123 for our FREE Workshops. • Please ensure travel to this employer's location is realistic and something you could commit to.