Trainee Supervisor (LEAD Apprentice)
Weekly wage £350.00
Working week 40 hours per week. You will be allowed time for your study within normal work hours, but you must also be prepared to study in your own time. Total hours per week: 40.00 Apprenticeship duration 3 years Possible start date 01 Sep 2018 Date posted 07 Feb 2018 Distance 125.6 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001357598 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Full clean driving licence.
- This is required to travel between sites, where required, to aide your learning and understanding of your role.
- (You should have this in place by August).
- If you are ambitious, team-orientated, flexible and serious about starting a career in our industry, we cannot wait to hear from you.
- You will need to have 5 GCSEs at grade C or above, including Maths, English and Science, as well as two A levels (or equivalent) and a full UK driving licence (or at least have this in place by August).
- There is potential for permanent employment on completion of your apprenticeship.
- You must be willing and able to relocate to any stage before, during and after the three year programme to benefit from the opportunities on offer.