Digital Studio Apprentice
3 days left
- Be able to work as part of a team and independently.
- IT competence with Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint.
- Good literacy/ numeracy.
- Good communication/ interpersonal skills.
- Social Media savvy on various platforms.
- Passion for marketing and awareness of the role of a creative agency within a business.
- Highly organised
- 5 GCSEs including English, Maths and ICT or equivalent.
Possible full-time employment to be offered after completing the apprenticeship.Things to consider
This apprenticeship vacancy is part of the national Creative Pioneers initiative. Creative Pioneers is the IPAs ‘gold standard' apprenticeship programme that provides talented individuals with the opportunity to learn and work in the thriving creative and digital sector. Successful candidates will be required to fulfil the job role requirements while completing their Level 3 Qualification in Digital Marketing. Training is delivered by industry professionals and customised to best meet the requirements of the business and employee. This apprenticeship will be a minimum 366 days contract, with graduates earning industry recognised qualifications, transferable skills and work experience with some of the best agencies and brands in the country. Creative Pioneers Manchester last year had a 100% success rate of applicants gaining careers in the industry upon completion.