Marketing Assistant - Investment Management
I am currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant - Investment Management, to work for a leading Investment Manager in London.
Please find job details below:
Role: Marketing Assistant - Investment Management
Rate: Up to GBP215.00 per day
Location: Central London
Responsibilities for the Marketing Assistant - Investment Management role:
- Support the implementation of the marketing strategy, campaigns and activities.
- Maintain the existing end-customer literature suite, complying with regulatory and Treating Customers Fairly requirements, working closely with the relevant teams.
- Implement regular and tactical email campaigns to deliver top-quality digital communications.
- Ensure the content on the relevant websites is always accurate and up to date.
- Work closely with internal departments and external agencies to ensure adherence to procedures and processes and to deliver to agreed timelines.
- Assist with ad-hoc administrative duties, including invoicing and filing.
This Marketing Assistant - Investment Management role is ideally suited to someone who can demonstrate:
- Previous experience in acquisition/direct marketing.
- Regulatory knowledge and experience of the compliance approval process.
- Interest in asset management/financial services.
- Experience of working with multiple departments to develop customer literature and regulatory communications.
Skills and Knowledge for the Marketing Assistant - Investment Management
- Bright, enthusiastic, confident and very organised individual who has the dedication and drive required to deliver key regulatory documents in a timely manner.
- Planning and time management experience/skills are essential.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills in order to manage numerous pieces of work at any one time.
- Flexible and able to work with various departments to achieve objectives.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and to ever changing and tight deadlines.
- PC Literate, especially competent with MS Excel, Word and Project.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written along with excellent proof reading disciplines
If the Marketing Assistant - Investment Management Manager opportunity is of interest, you can either apply via the "apply" tab OR send a copy of your CV
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice ). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.